DOMINICA has one of the best value citizenship by investment programs in the world. Like other Caribbean citizenship schemes, it carries visa free access to about 122 countries including the UK and all EU countries, Singapore and Hong Kong. Other benefits include a fast and efficient application process, no residency requirement, a low tax regime and the possibility of passing citizenship on to the next generation.
• No physical residency requirements.
• Inclusion of dependent children under 28.
• Inclusion of unmarried daughters under 28 living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
• Inclusion of dependent parents and grandparents over 55.
• No education or managerial experience required.
• Visa-free travel to over 115 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey.
• No taxes for non-residents.
• The applicant must be of outstanding character.
• Hold no criminal record.
• Have excellent health.
• Have a basic knowledge of English.
1. Government Fund Donation
A. Single Applicant
A single applicant is required to make a non-refundable contribution of USD100,000 to the Government Fund.
B. Family Application I
(Applicant + spouse)
A non-refundable contribution of USD175,000 qualifies the main applicant and the applicant’s spouse.
C. Family Application II
(Applicant + up to three qualifying dependents)
A non-refundable contribution of USD200,000 qualifies the main applicant and up to three dependents. An additional USD25,000 is required for each additional dependent, other than a spouse.
Applicants may purchase an approved investment valued at a minimum of USD200,000 in a government-approved real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of three years. If maintained and sold after five years, the property qualifies the next buyer for citizenship as well.
Nationals of the following countries and territories will be treated on a case-by-case basis: Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Sao Tome Principe, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Yemen.
For detailed information on the advantages and disadvantages of the citizenship schemes available in Dominica and the application process and requirements, please contact us.