• A St Lucian passport provides visa-free travel to 130 countries, including the EU Schengen area, the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and many others
• You don’t have to go to St Kitts
• A range of investment options
• Relatively reasonable processing costs
• St Lucia recognizes dual citizenship
• A right of citizenship by descent for future generations
The main applicant must be at least 18 and select one of the following main options (there are others):
1. An investment in an approved investment with a minimum value of USD300,000 which investment must be held for a minimum period of five years.
The following government administration fees will also apply:
• Main applicant USD50,000
• Spouse USD35,000
• Dependent under 18 years USD25,000
• Dependent 18 years and older USD35,000
2. A non-refundable donation to the National Economic Fund (NEF) of USD 100,000 (for a single applicant). An applicant may make the donation as:
• Main applicant USD100,000
• Main applicant and spouse USD165,000
• Main applicant, spouse and up to two other qualifying dependents USD190,000
• Each additional qualifying dependent of any age USD25,000
In addition, due diligence and government processing fees are charged on all investment options. Due diligence fees are USD7,500 for the main applicant, and USD5,000 for each qualifying dependent over 16. Government processing fees are USD2,000 for the main applicant and USD1,000 for each qualifying dependent.
The application process should take no longer than three months from submission of the application to issuance of the passport.
For detailed information on the advantages and disadvantages of the citizenship schemes available in St. Lucia and the application process and requirements, please contact us.